This unique, national survey is run by CoMoUK, the charity for the public good of shared transport. The results provide a very important resource to understand the value of shared cars and how services can be improved. A number of Car Clubs across the UK are involved, but those with Enterprise Car Club membership can obtain £10 driving credit in return for participating*.
In return for completing the survey, CoMoUK are also offering the chance to be entered into a prize draw to win one of 5x shopping vouchers. CoMoUK's Terms & Conditions apply.
All qualifying driving credits will be applied within 3 weeks of the survey's closure on December 19th 2022, and are valid for 30 days from application.
*For Terms & Conditions, please see below
1. This offer entitles you to receive £10 driving credit upon completion of the CoMoUK Annual Survey 2022.
2. This offer is valid for retail (personal) Enterprise Car Club members only.
3. To qualify for driving credit, you must have selected 'Enterprise Car Club' as your response to Question 6: "Which Car Club do you use most often".
4. To qualify for driving credit you must also agree and tick in Question 34 that you wish to receive driving credit. Then, in response to Question 35, provide the email address associated with your personal Enterprise Car Club account.
5. The driving credit will be applied within 3 weeks after the survey closes on December 19th, 2022.
6. Driving credit is valid for 30 days from application to your account and can be spent on rental costs (Hourly Charge) only. This offer does not apply to any additional charges including optional excess waiver, mileage charges or damage excess.
8. This offer is subject to vehicle availability and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, discounted rate, previous or existing reservations.
9. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
10. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
11. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
12. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination.
13. You can contact the Clubhouse team at email@example.com for more information.
14. This offer is promoted by Enterprise Rent-A-Car-UK Limited trading as Enterprise Car Club.